Sunday 17 February 2013

Has anyone has any ideas on script and voice over for presentation? I haven't got round to doing anything yet and wondering if its something we could have written down to get it sorted tomorrow?
Anna, Seb and Tynelle which days are you in college?

Is there any chance that anyone else can come in while they are in college too so we can stick together as much as we can before Thursday? It is just so we all know what has been happening and the progress that has been made.
Also can I have the file with the Oil rig please.



Right guys I am not able to do anything on Flash. Everything that I saved has been lost because im using CS5 not 6 like at college so were going to have to work very hard to get it done as quick as possible. Sorry guys I have tried everything I can think of but its not going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment